Friday, November 30, 2007

Day before big tourney.....

Well it is Friday and I have been looking forward all week to tomorrow. At 10AM the year end championship tournament for La Rue starts. I haven't really been looking forward to it because I think I will win it or cash in it, I have been just very anxious to play deep stack poker. I will be starting with 34000 in chips.... and the blinds start at just 5 / 10!! I am one of the top 15 stacks out of about 165 players so I am looking forward to trying a slightly different style than I normally play. Will have a report early next week.

Also played in my usual micros and freerolls..... not much luck. Cashed in the $1 and 0.50 MTTs on Stars...barely. LOL Sucking bigtime at the SNGs except I did make final table of the .050 / 50 man SNG on UB. And also just missed twice in the freerolls on FullTilt... Razz and Holdem..... 70th and 71st. They pay out top 27. There were two hands in Razz that on 4th I seriously thought I should lay down even though I knew I would have a low... just not low enough. Those two hands were the difference... I probably would have made the money. And I have no money on that site and am trying to win money in the freeroll and see what I can actually work it into.

Well , back to work. A good weekend to all.

No comments: