Monday, February 4, 2008

Birthday Weekend....

Had a pretty decent weekend. Well decent as far as being a fish goes.

Didn't play live all weekend. Last time I played live was on Thursday and I cashed. Cashed 3 times this past week and didn't feel like pressing my luck any further. LOL Played twice at Gemini Club here in Columbus and cashed both nights. Last year I played 13 times there and cashed 7 so I run very goooooooot at that location.

Friday night played on UB mostly. Did ok. Still sticking to 50cent and dollar SNGs. And a few $2 MTTs on there. Didn't play late as I was spending Sat with my girl.

Saturday played a few SNGs when I got home and didn't cash.

Sunday ended up cashing in another freeroll on Greyhound. Guess I need to start playing SNGs on there since I have over $10. Still can't crack another freeroll on FullTilt. I really want to hit a few more freerolls instead of transferring money onto there. I think the closest I made it was 54. Payout is top 27. I have a buddy up in Canada that plays on FT and has been doing very well in the $10/90man SNGs with a knockout bounty. One day hope to be able to play these SNGs myself. I like the formast of having a bounty on each player for a SNG. Tends to change the strategy a little bit.

On Sunday on UB I had a very good day. Well as good as you can at cheap SNGs and MTTs. Ended up making about $46.00. Which for me is a huge windfall. LOL There were a few $1 SNGs mixed in and a $2 MTT. The $2 MTT is where I got almost half of the $46 though. Either way a very nice little day for me.

Oh, I also saw a trailer for the movie "The Grand". This movie looks hilarious. Check it out on Yahoo's movie page.

No comments: