Monday, February 11, 2008

FullTilt Freeroll Cash..... finally

Finally cashed in a FT freeroll. Only $2 but was happy just to cash as it has been over a month. Course funny thing was I think I failed to cash in 100% of the real money tournies I played. LOL Lose $20 over the weekend but win $2 in a freeroll.... go figure.

My own fault. Played poorly this weekend. Kept letting others' plays affect me too much. Sometimes tilty and sometimes just trying to fight a particular player's style when I knew I had him beat but left me open to other players' actions.

Going to try to take a week off from any cash games, live or online. Only going to play freerolls.

Also played in two live tournies Sat. Didn't cash in either. First one had some decent cards early. But then went card dead for 1.5 hours. Went out 12th of 48. Top 10 got points towards a monthly freeroll. Second one I just played poorly the last hand... AQs. Tried to out play a loose player who makes moves but this time had the goods. I attempted a very poor reraise of a check raise for all my chips and it wasn't much more for them to call. Bad bad bad play on my part. Out 20th of 30.

2 comments:

Boo said...

Hey There.. Nice blog man,,
I have been reading it for some time, but never made a comment:(

Thank you for your nice comment..
After you asked me about my screen name. I put them up on the right side so everyone can see them :)

Keep up the good wirting and good luck with the poker..

CSuave said...

Thanks. Glad you like it. Just something I mess around with. I just love poker at any level.

I did see your screen names and then looked you up on Stars and FT. I will be railing in the future.