Wednesday, February 20, 2008

FishTilt

Well started playing for real $ again on Sunday. Did ok Sunday but due to the way Monday and Tuesday have been I don't remember the highlights. I guess I need to send my db here to work (where I do the blogging from).

I have noticed I have been pretty tilty as of late. All it takes it losing coinflips at key moments (when I am ahead) or people sucking out when it should have been obvious they are so far behind but they just don't see it.

Good example was Sunday in a $5 2table SNG (huge buy in for me. LOL) on Pokerstars. Down to final 5. I am second shortest stack. And the other guy keeps getting close to felt but then gets the miracle double up like 3 times. But that's poker as they say. So I finally get a decent hand after 20-30 minutes of watching the other short stack. QQ utg, I raise almost 35% of my stack and the next player who is the big stack shoved ai. I figure he doesn't have a made hand but wants to steal it right there. I also figure it is a playable hand... I am hoping for something like AJ or less. Unfortunately it is AKs. I called ai preflop and the K hits the turn. Just seems to be the way I have been running lately.

This has been prevalent in my small buyin multitable SNGs on UB also. Haven't even been making FTs on there and if I do I bust before the money. And then I start playing bad in other tournies I am in. Say to myself crap like "if they wanna play bingo I will play bingo". Then piss away most of my stacks even when I know I am beat. Last night did it on a 9 high flop against the bb when I had 55. He check raised me on the flop then bet ai on turn.... I called! LOL Showed A9 and I am out.

I never was any good at Bingo. LOL

B9

No comments: