Thursday, December 27, 2007

Quick Update

Tonight I went and played in the usual Wed game my buddy and I play in. $20/60-80 players, horrible structure but 100% payout. He has an incredible record of cashing 9 out of 13 trys there. Hard not to go back there for him with that ITM %.
Anyways, I end up busting out of that tourney while he again makes final table and ITM (top 7 paid).
So after dropping him off I get home about 40 minutes into the Round 2 PokerAfterDark freeroll on FullTilt. First hand I see is AhKh UTG, and I pot raise. Get two callers. Player to my left and the button call. I have 1700+ in chips, next player has 3000+ and button about 2200. Flop is Jh10h8c. Not too bad of a draw for me, nut nut plus two overs. I check, next player bets 200 into a 400 pot. I figure him for weak draw so I reraise all in. I know I know, donkey play... but hey they do it to me all the time and hit. Course he insta calls with KJo, and I of course brick brick, end of my run. LOL Oh well I knew it was a bad play. Just figured with 15 (18 hopefully) outs I might actually hit one like they hit their two outers on me. But alas, twas not to be.
Remember this is my place to whine. My buddy gets tired of hearing it.... even though he got a phone call immediately at the end of the hand. LOL

1 comment:

Boo said...

Hey there..
Nice blog Sir..

I really enjoyed reading your "Sucky Sunday" post...LoL..

Keep up the good writting
&
"""Happy New Year"""