Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Mid Holidays

Well my liking of FullTilt's freerolls is starting to wane. LOL
Getting tired of the total bingo they play at any point in the tourney. I have still been making it deep fairly often in the PokerAfterDark freerolls but still frustrating. Made several fts on Tuesday. And also finished in top two to advance to Round 2. That tourney is tonight. Hope I do as well.

Been very frustrated with my play on Pokerstars in the SNGs. I haven't played alot but had hoped I would at least money enough to break even. I guess I have done a little better than even but not much. Have tried to play a few $4/180man SNG. Going deep in only one but got knocked out like 25th. Tried one $5/9man SNG. Got all my money in with JJ vs a guy who raised 96o and then called my ai for 65% of his stack. Flop 785 just like it was meant to be. LOL So I swore off cash tourneys on Pokerstars for the rest of the day.
Well that is till 6PM and the $1 mtt (LOL) and the 7PM $1mtt and the 8PM $.50 mtt. Course whiffing in all 3.

Also played in the $500 10fpp freeroll. I still consistently cash in this tourney. For anyone that is broke and doesn't want to deposit, play this tourney for two weeks straight and you should easily get some funds to maybe play a .01/.02 NL cash table. Tournament started with 5013 players, top 801 paid (as usual). Made it very deep in this one. Final Table!! But I went out 9th as I made the mistake of moving ai with A9o just as we were being seated at the final table. Clearly I didn't know that was happening or I wouldn't have shoved with A9. But I also thought the bb had an easy fold if he didn't wake up with a real hand... which he did, 1010. No A and I am out in 9th. $5.55 for like 3 hours of play. LOL One of these days I might actually win the damn thing... I doubt it but I can dream.

Also played in a couple of the $2.20 bounty mtt on UB at 4:30PM EST. Went deep in one without knocking out a single player. That sucked. I think I went out like 27th. Top 50 paid.

Overall been frustrated with my play. Always seems like one or two hands in any tourney where I fold when my first instict was to call, and I would have made the hands and had very good sized stacks. Have to get over that hump. Hopefully the end of the year closes out on a good note. I need it as the last part of my year has been very very flat when the first part of the year was good to me.

No comments: