Monday, December 10, 2007

Finally........

Finally burst the bubble on FT. Got $5 cash in my account now from a RAZZ freeroll. Figures I would do well at a game where worst hand is best. LOL
Have really stayed away from playing cash tournies with all the freerolls I can play lately. My account on PS has stayed about the same except for a transfer I sent a friend. Just haven't wanted to lose any. LOL And haven't had the patience to play in the large $1 tournies on PS.
Actually all this crazy freeroll action I have been doing is hurting my live game. I played on Sunday but found myself not having the normal patience I usually show. I ended up moving all in on a stone bluff ...... just when my opponent hit his set of Ks. LOL Talk about bad timing. Had a small redraw for a 3 but no miracle on the river.

There was something else I wanted to put in here but can't remember now. LOL figures.

Looks like I might be going to WV for a couple of days to play at the new card rooms there. Not sure yet. Will give a short trip report if I do.

No comments: