Friday, April 4, 2008

Poker Purgatory

Well I have been feeling like I am in purgatory lately..... and you know what... I am happy about it!! LOL
Happier to be in purgatory than in hell!
(for those of you that don't know what purgatory is, it is supposedly the place between heaven and hell that you get stuck in if you aren't quite worthy of heaven and not deserving of hell)

Lately I have actually been doing decent. Going pretty deep in MTTs but never getting big cashes. But I seem to have improved over just getting to the money and getting halfway through the payout field. Not great but better than bubbling!!

I have been so bad about keeping track of it lately. I mean I have kept track of it by writing it down... LOL but I haven't entered anything in my database for over 4 weeks so I can't give specific numbers. I will eventually get off my ass and do it...... not sure when. LOL

Might be going to Caesar's IN this weekend to play in a WSOPC prelim event ($500). But we will see.

GL to all at the tables.

No comments: