Monday, June 2, 2008

New Month ....... New Post

Well still playing tons of freerolls and low low buy in SNGs and MTTs.

I am a member of a website that has freerolls on UB and Walker poker. The freerolls are $300 and $500 respectively. The fields are small (300+ - relatively small for the $ amount) and very weak. I have played in 4 of them and made the final table twice and top 20 players one other time. I managed to get lucky and get $45 on Walker poker through these freerolls. The site is ok... definitely a different look. Traffic on it seems to be picking up. I have only played a few micro ring games on it and I have not done very well but that is due to my very poor play and chasing. LOL If anyone ( if there is anyone that reads this blog.... LOL) wants info on the site that offers these freerolls I can invite you to be a member.

Been playing live limit lately. Not alot but have been winning small sums. Mainly hitting and running... though that isn't what I want to do. Just don't have alot of time to sit at the tables. Only play anywhere from 1-2 hours and then go. Mainly playing up in the Cleveland area which is one of the reasons for the limit on time.

I did finally manage to play in a blogger tournament. It was Dr. Pauly's on Saturdays. It is PLO and there were 28 players. I managed to lucksack my way to a win!!! Only the second, maybe 3rd blogger tourney I have ever played and probably first PLO one. Was pretty happy with the win to say the least. Hopefully I will be able to play in more of the blogger tournies.... just depends on my bankroll (lack thereof) and schedule.

No comments: