Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo

Well it has been awhile since I posted.
Poker is just kinda trudging along.
Haven't been doing very well but not losing.... just not gaining any ground.

I have found myself sitting in games I do not really want to be in just to help keep the game going or even start it. There is a new club on the west side of town. But I fear it will not make it.
Everyone thinks they are too good to start games. They will only go once a game is already started. Hell if half the people that called to see if a game was going showed up we would have two tables and a waiting list.

Have decided to mix it up a little and just play in some games I haven't been to in a long time.
Going to the little $20 tournament tonight with the horrible blind structure. They will get over 140 players and it still will be over with in 4 hours. And that is with a 10,000 starting stack!

I think I will also not stay in any game I am not comfortable with. I can't help it if a game doesn't start or breaks because I don't want to play. I am down almost 3 buyins in 3 weeks and that includes a double buyin win in the middle of those 3 weeks along with a few other small wins.

Since it has been so long since I posted I have played in my monthly tournament twice since I bubbled the final table in 10th. I followed it up with a 7th place but then was the 3rd person out in the last tourney. I gambled and took one off for the nut flush draw on a paired board. I should have known I got lucky for a reason, one of the other players flopped quads. LOL

1 comment:

Boo said...

Hey CSuave...

Hope you update you blog alittle more often.. I do enjoy reading it..

Voff...... . .. ..